What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A practical homeschooling for the Torah-Observant family
- With household planners, chores for the kids guide, and weekly menu and recipes for moms
- Day plan includes Bible readings, scripture memory work, discussion starters, and more
- Includes several different reading schedules designed for your children
- Curriculum combines Hebrew, music, poetry, geography, and more
- Packed with different courses for kids and moms to enjoy
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Homeschooling Torah scores 71.84/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://homeschoolingtorah.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $39.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: homeschoolingtorah.com you’ll also be taken through to homeschoolingtorah.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)